New Construction Project Mould Problem? We Can Help
New Construction Mould Remediation
Mould contamination can infest a new building even before it is completed construction.
During the building phase of a construction project building material gets exposed to water and high humidity that can cause severe mould contamination, some reasons are:
- roof not complete, building is open to rain/snow
- exterior leaks because siding, cladding and weather sealing is not completed
- building material lying around outside awaiting to be installed
- building material is delivered wet during transportation to site while it’s raining
- material arrives wet/ mould contaminated already from lumber yard suppliers
- proper lot grading to keep water away from building not completed till the end of project
- weeping tile sump pump not turned on until electrical completed near end of project
- fresh air exchangers and air handling units, not operational until very end of a construction project, so building has high humidity during construction
- new concrete floors and foundation walls are wet, they release a large amount of moisture into the interior of a building while concrete is curing
MouldCLEAN professionals have years of experience in mould remediation from new construction projects, from multi-million dollar state-of-the-art buildings to residential homes and cottages, we have extensive experience and technical knowledge in new construction mould remediation issues.
Give us a call today, we are here to help.
Mould Can Destroy a New Building Even Before It’s Completed Construction
SUDBURY, MUSKOKA, BARRIE, PARRY SOUND, COLLINGWOOD & ORILLIA. SERVICING All AREAS IN BETWEEN